WordPress Support and How to Install WordPress
If you want to access WordPress support, then you have an annual WordPress.com Premium, Business, or eCommerce plan, at no extra cost. If you do not have a premium account yet, we can provide you with more about the available methods for your site here.
Our Happiness Engineers can answer any questions you have about WordPress.com, how it works, and how best to use it. We love to help guide you in building the perfect website.
Limitations of WordPress Support
We are glad to address questions identified with WordPress.com and every so often apportion some guidance or ideas for your site. Nonetheless, some things fall outside of what we can assist with, including yet not restricted to:
- Help with outsider applications not identified with WordPress.com.
- I signed in to non-WordPress.com client accounts, like area enlistment centers, to make changes or view settings straightforwardly.
- Destinations running WordPress programming, however not facilitated at WordPress.com.
- Composing, altering, or making content like content and pictures (however, we will tell you the best way to do this without anyone’s help!)
On the off chance that your site has a Premium arrangement or above, you approach custom CSS to help compose for you. This page clarifies which CSS customizations we can assist you with.
Live Chat WordPress support is presently accessible in English. Spanish and Portuguese-speaking Business/eCommerce plan clients will likewise approach live visit support in those dialects in light of administrator accessibility.
How To Install WordPress?
It is superfluous to physically introduce WordPress as it tends to be immediately introduced through Softaculous. As it may, if you need a more specialized alternative, this article will cover the means expected to introduce WordPress physically.
Steps to Install WordPress
Stage 1: Download WordPress
Download the WordPress bundle to your nearby PC from https://wordpress.org/download/.
Unfasten the downloaded document to an organizer on your nearby PC.
Stage 2: Upload WordPress to Hosting Account
There are three accessible alternatives for transferring WordPress to your facilitating account. At the point when you unfastened the record in Step 1, you were left with an envelope named WordPress, and the substance should be transferred to your facilitating record’s document chief. You can achieve this one of three different ways:
- Transfer through FTP — See FTP Getting Started for more data.
- Transfer through File Manager — See How to Upload Using the File Manager for directions.
- Transfer through SSH — See How to Get and Use SSH Access for directions.
Stage 3: Create MySQL Database and User
WordPress stores it’s anything but a data set. In this way, a data set should be made.
- Sign in to cPanel.
- Search for the Databases area, then, at that point, click the MySQL Database Wizard symbol.
For Step 1: Create A Database, enter the data set name, and snap Next Step.
For Step 2: Create Database Users, enter the data set client name and secret word, and snap Create User.
For Step 3: Add User to the Database, click the All Privileges checkbox and click Next Step.
For Step 4: Complete the assignment, note the data set name, username, and secret key, as you will require them for Step 4⤵ underneath.
Stage 4: Configure wp-config.php
Stage 5: Run the Installation
Stage 6: Complete the Installation
Here we have discussed WordPress support and how to install WordPress. I hope this helps you fix all your issues. If you cannot fix your issues, you can connect with us to fix all the related problems.